Friday, November 17, 2006

Bright idea

I had a bright idea the other day.

I thought, "Why not structure the curriculum so that you have one syllabus for each level which includes all the key learning areas (Australia) or essential learning areas (New Zealand)?"

As I am looking at lecturing jobs in Australia, I am becoming familiar with the curricula of Queensland and Victoria.

Well, there must be a whole lot of other bright people in Victoria as guess what they have? Yes, they also have formatted the syllabi in key learning areas too.

So, I better look for another bright idea.

As Chris Bigum once said to me, it's about who publishes it first, not about who has the idea first. He speaks from personal experience!

What about suggesting topics that could integrate some or many of the key learning areas together that cover one level? Must do some more research . . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home