Monday, April 02, 2007

Research interests

Currently, I am writing a book chapter on Pierre Bourdieu. It is titled 'Subjectivity and Objectivity' and is being edited by Professor Michael Grenfell who is a Professor of Education at the School of Education in the Faculty of Law, Arts and Social Sciences at the University of Southampton, UK.

I am developing a research project which extends on my PhD entitled, 'Theorizing teenager technological expertise'. It seeks to focus on how youth understand technological expertise to happen and why. It will utilize a sociological approach to finding out about these understandings.

I am working on a paper for CYIRC which explores how the media presents young people.

Another project I am working on is a paper titled, 'Exchanging Online Stories: A Space for Both Learning and Leisure' which focuses on the Story Exchange on a website named www.thesims2ea.com and discusses possible implications for schooling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home